Dear Sunday: NaNo + more

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.


Last week was:
  • signing Christmas songs in choir-- feeling quite festive 
  • having Fixer Upper play in the background while I attempted to write my novel-- not recommended but I love Fixer Upper so much I couldn't help it
  • praise team practice in a church that still didn't have heat -- so it was a short, chilly practice; picnic dinner in the secretary's office because it was one of the only rooms with heat
  • traveling to a nearby city with six other grad students to give a brief presentation about my research to the general public. It was a blast! More people than we expected showed up and I think I was able to convince them how cool (bio)physics can be
  • First write-in of the year! My local library hosts a NaNo event where they let us in after hours and feed us pizza and soda and cookies and I love it so much.
That about sums it up! Now onto the (sadly) short lists of posts you might have seen last week on my blog:
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Books I want my kids to read
And that's all I can guarantee :( It's hard to see my blog sort of fade away but I know that this month my free time needs to go towards my novel if I want to win NaNo. Once this month is over I'll have time to read and write posts again. 

How was your week? 

No comments