Dear Sunday: break please?

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series. 

This past week has been manic.

This is a lovely little pond outside my apartment :)
As in hectic days and busy nights manic. My professor and I were polishing up my first paper in order to submit it to a scientific journal which meant we were pouring over every single word, phrase, figure, number, detail, theory, and conclusion to make sure that we really were ready to permanently sign our names to them.

It was exhausting! But, as of Friday afternoon, the paper was officially submitted! It's now out of our hands and should soon be in the hands of the reviewers, who hopefully will stand in shock and awe at our meticulous attention to detail.

This week my goal of doing NaNo has seemed like a silly impossible dream-- how could I possible find enough time to achieve such a goal as writing a novel?? But I know that not every week will be this busy; I'll squeeze in writing time like I always do.

I feel like I've been horribly absent on the blogsphere this past week-- even though the only post I neglected to get up was a top ten tuesday. But more than that, I haven't had time to read and comment on everyone's blog! Hopefully that'll change this coming week.



  • Top Ten Tuesday-- food related!
  • ARC Review: The Beautiful Ones
  • ...I won't promise any more ;) I'm trying to keep from feeling overwhelmed! 

That about sums it up! I've officially re-joined Twitter for the express purpose of this blog. So if twitter is your thing, be sure to check me out! 

How was your week? Hopefully it was relaxing! Things should be quiet next week for me (fingers crossed...).

No comments