Dear Sunday: Mother's Day

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.This week I'm also doing a brief Stacking the Shelves and have also linked up with tyngas reviews


This past week was lovely, as I started to settle into my summer routine at work. No classes to go to, just research to do. The campus is quieting down now that all the students are leaving. One the one hand it's wonderful having a quiet pretty campus to walk through but on the other hand summer is when everyone starts their massive construction projects so we'll see how that goes this year.






32930819
click me for goodreads!
 I have been meaning to read this book for a while now-- my digital hold would come in only to find me terribly busy buried in other books and so it would expire and I would place a hold again and I did this dance for a while BUT FINALLY my hold came in when I actually had time to read it.

It's definitely been interesting thus far.





  • Top Ten Tuesday: Books I disliked, but am glad to have read
  • Getting Lost in the Amazon || Review: The Lost City of Z by David Grann

That's it for me! (perfect timing to, my coffee just finished brewing) I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day (for my US readers)! 

No comments