Dear Sunday: The Move

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.


It's (almost) happening! Logistical complications mean that I don't actually get to move into my new apartment today, as planned, but rather tomorrow. Silly lady booking every silly trailer in the silly U-haul store... 

But that's alright! What's one more day? I'm not gonna lie, the hotel life is pretty suite (yeah no I regret writing that almost as much as you probably regret reading that). 

I was at the library yesterday to get some grading done (oh the glamorous life of a grad student) and I wandered down the aisles looking for my next read but couldn't find it. Have you ever been in the mood where you want to read but then nothing sounds like what you want but then you don't know what you even want? That's currently my reading life. Any suggestions for a book to get me out of this funk?



I took things a little slow last week to ease myself back into the swing of things!
Hopefully this will all happen even with the move...*fingers crossed*
  • Top Ten Tuesday: short stories/novellas
    • I'm going to attempt a different spin on this topic this week.....stay tuned!
  • Horror or Rom-com? || Review: House on Foster Hill
    • yeah. get ready for this review. 

That's it for me! I hope you are having a great, relaxing weekend :) 

No comments