Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Novella/Short Stories

This post brought to you by the Top Ten Tuesday series over at That Artsy Reader Girl

Happy Top Ten Tuesday on a Wednesday! This week's post will be full of little rebellions as I'm trying something new-- asking YOU about YOUR favorite novellas and short stories.

Weird right? You see I don't really read novellas and short stories-- but not because I carry some weird bias against them. I never hear about them, they never pop up on my Goodreads, they never make it onto my ever-growing TBR list and so...I never read them.

So let me start by mentioning my two favorite books that fit this week's category and then go on to plead you for your recommendations.

1713185925667918


This books are amazing which is a stroke of luck for me because they also happen to be the only novellas/short-stories on my 'read' Goodreads bookshelf....

Which brings me to the next part of this post: help me add some diversity to the books I read by telling me about your favorite novella or short story/anthology. 

I know with book blogs we tend to gleefully shout our opinion into the void of the internet but my goal for this post is to do less shouting and do more listening. Did you write a whole post for this week's prompt? Comment below with the link! Do you have a favorite novella you want to recommend? Please do! Have you read Binti or Conservation and want to fangirl over how amazing they are? ME TOO.

No comments