Dear Sunday: Christmas Break

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

I was quite pleased with my wrapping this year :) 
It's happened! In exactly two days I will be on the road heading home for the first time in a year. I have survived this busy holiday/finals season only barely, having to miss my choir performance (y'all a six hour practice + two performances just did not fit in with my two jobs). Anyhow, I'm hoping to devote more time to this blog once I'm home (I'm also hoping to read, craft, draw, relax, hang out with family, friends, do holiday stuff, final present shopping, oh and a little work). So. We'll see what happens ;) 






  • great question! who knows. with the traveling and the packing and the unpacking I don't want to make any promises....


That's it for me! What about you? Are you taking time off? Are you over planning your vacation like me? 

No comments