Dear Sunday: almost Christmas break

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series. This week I'm also linking to Stacking the Shelves!

a pretty fall photo from a couple weeks ago :) 
Last week was: choir practice-- our concert is literally in a week and we're performing like ten pieces for no good reason AND we haven't had time to even go over all the pieces and we'll see how that all turns out; Christmas party with my church group, white elephant gifts and pizza, I scored a cute beanie; first Advent service of the season; church Christmas party with holiday games that ended with me having to do charades so that my teammates would guess the holiday song "Thistle Hair the Christmas Bear". Yeah. Let that one sink in. Charades. Suffice it to say my team did not win. But that's alright! 

This coming week promises to be almost as busy as last week (oh Christmas break you can't come soon enough) so my upcoming posts will be more of a suggestion than a promise. But onto the books! Oh! And because I clearly don't own enough books I need to read, I bought another one at the dollar tree. I literally can't pass up a dollar book. 

22638315 
A Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell
((I just read the goodreads synopsis which I didn't do in Dollar Tree and I'm not longer quite as excited for the book...the synopsis on the book cover is very different from what goodreads has! Has anyone read this?))

  • Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite 2017 Reads
  • Monthly Review: October + November

That's it! With any luck I'll be able to juggle my research projects, finishing work for the silliest class I've ever had the misfortune to enroll in, writing those posts, AND all the choir rehearsals scheduled for this week. What about you? Are you like me, and your holiday season is far too busy??

No comments