TTT: 5 Books I hope Santa Brings

This post brought to you by the Top Ten Tuesday series over at The Broke and the Bookish.


This week's top ten tuesday is a bit odd for me. As you may or may not now, I don't really buy books. I don't like collecting tons of books-- I would much rather get them at the library and then return them. Or, if I do buy one, I always try to give it away/donate it after reading it.

However there are some books that I don't mind owning (such as poetry books) so I've rounded up five books that I wouldn't mind finding under the Christmas tree this year.



2351334933019790  A Brush with Shadows is the latest book in a murder mystery series I feel in love with years ago.

I never read poetry books, but Milk and Honey looks really interesting.

25489134
9748332
Abundant Beauty: Marianne North is a botanist who traveled the globe to study the plants and I've been meaning to read her book for a while now.

The Bear and the Nightingale: I've heard such good things about this book!


32802595Annd of course, the book I am dying to read: Record of a Spaceborn few. It really would be a Christmas miracle if this book ended up underneath my tree seeing how it won't be officially published until next summer.


What about you? What are you hoping to unwrap on Christmas?

No comments