Dear Sunday: it's summer!

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.This week I'm also doing a brief Stacking the Shelves and have also linked up with tyngas reviews.


Sorry for the brief blog absence! Last week I faced my Comprehensive Exam which isn't actually an exam, but rather a comprehensive presentation over your research thus far and your plans for your next step. It's sort of a pre-thesis defense. Anyhow I was preoccupied with that looming over me, and didn't find the time to post here.

But now it's over! The exam felt like a final and that means it officially feels like summer around here.

The picture is of some yay-the-exam-is-over-now-i-can-chill watercoloring I did last week, which reminds me I need to write that How To hobby: watercolor post!

38811698
click on cover to go to goodreads!
Look what came in! I sent a interlibrary loan request for this book, which was published in India not too long ago. There was only like one copy of this book in the whole interlibrary system so I wasn't too convinced it would work BUT THEN my library decided to just buy the book and put me on hold (#ILoveMyLibrary). To my shock and immense surprise, the book came in a couple days ago and I have been loving it thus far.













  • Top Ten Tuesday: book covers
  • 5 Star Books I found through other blogs
    • I'm super excited about this one!
      • one of the things that surprised me about blogging was the amazing books I found out about through other bloggers
        • I know, I know
          • how was that surprising
          • I should have expected that
          • BUT I DIDN'T

That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments