Dear Sunday: Spring Showers

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.This week I'm also doing a brief Stacking the Shelves and have also linked up with tyngas reviews.


This picture is from a walk I took last night in the forest that lies right behind my apartment. Luckily it turned out on my first try-- I was going to try more angles but some very persistent bees were buzzing over my head and I was forced to retreat.

Today is full of stormy clouds and threatening thunder so my nightly walk may not happen.

This past week was a busy one at work, as we had a collaborator come visit us. It was fun to have a different person-- and different perspective-- in the lab but it will be nice to get back to normal.

Speaking of getting back to normal I am hoping to finding a blogging routine again! Fingers crossed I can get back to following some sort of schedule.



click on the covers to check the books out on Goodreads!


3635341433918883


 The theme of this week's Stacking the Shelves is ARCs I have no recollection of requesting appearing magically in my account. 








  • Am I the only one who just isn't feeling the top ten Tuesday prompts? 
    • this week is favorite character names but I don't have anything really come to mind so! I'll skip out on this week
  • Traveling through time Austen-styled || Review: The Jane Austen Project
  • How To Hobby : Watercolor
    • this will be the second installment of my How To Hobby series, a series I started mainly as an instructional manual for my friend who wants to pick up more hobbies
    • for this post I'll show some of my favorite super easy watercolor techniques that I use to make postcards! 

That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by :) 

No comments