Dear Sunday: Hello 2018!

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

Can you believe it? I can. 2017 was a good, busy year. I turned 24, finished my second year of grad school, got a second job, had a bunch of my college friends come visit me, submitted my first scientific paper, was the photographer for my friend's wedding, wrote a novel, and spent the holidays seeing family.

But now a whole new year beckons. I don't really do yearly goals; I prefer to break them down into more attainable monthly goals which I still manage to forget about. However, one of my yearly goals for 2017 was to read more books than I did in 2016-- a goal I soundly achieved [[58 books in 2017 vs 24 books in 2016]]. For 2018 I don't necessarily need to read even more books, but I do hope to keep up blogging regularly. For more nostalgia and goal-setting check out my yearly wrap up post this Thursday! 


  • Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite new-to-me authors I discovered in 2017
  • 2017 reading wrap-up
That's it for me! What about you? Are you a New Year's resolution type of person? Any bookish resolutions you're hoping to keep? 

No comments