October + November Recap

I'm linking up with The Book Date  and Feed Your Fiction Addiction for this monthly review!


This monthly review is sorely late, so let's jump right into it!

My favorite October memory: My parents happen to visit me the weekend of my choir concert! This is the first official choir I've sung in, so it was cool that they got a chance to hear us.

My favorite November memory: Seeing my nephew (1 1/2 years old) at Thanksgiving. It had been nearly a year since I last saw him and man babies change a lot in a year.

These past two months have not been good reading months for me. Sadly I was swamped with work and life and somehow only managed to read two books in two months! I mean I expected that to happen in November, when all my free time was thrown at the crazy endeavour of writing a novel but still, they are sad numbers to look at. Here's to hoping that December is better! I'm really looking forward to Christmas break and alllll the reading that will happen then. Theoretically.




The Raven Boys by Maggie S

Vigil by Angela Slatter



This Side of Murder by Anna Lee Huber

The Oyster Catcher by Jo Thomas 

The Beautiful Ones by Silvia Moreno-garcia

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 




I know it's odd to pick a favorite and a least favorite out of a pool of two. However, I felt very strongly about each book! The Raven Boys was amazing and I really was disappointed by Vigil.

Whew; that's it! And the award for the latest monthly wrap up goes to...me!

No comments