Dear Sunday: Merry Christmas!

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

It is Christmas Eve and this is a wonderful season to spend time with family, so my weekly post will be a bit short! It has been great spending time at home and seeing relatives, exchanging gifts, well, you get the idea. 

It has been a lovely year for me in many ways and hopefully next month I will write a post looking back at 2017. But for now I'm going to put the laptop away and spend time with family. 


  • This will be another 'discover as you go' week for me! I don't foresee me having enough time to get a top ten tuesday post up-- at least, not on Tuesday itself. If for some reason I find enough time to write a review ((I have a short one planned about a book I did not finish)) then I will post that later on in the week. In short: stay tuned. ;) 

That's it for me! Merry Christmas :) Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, I hope you have some time off to spend with your loved ones. 

No comments