Dear Sunday: I'm back!

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.


my november life :) 
It's been so long since I last wrote a blog post I feel the need to introduce myself again! You see, I attempted to: (i) write a novel (ii) write posts for this blog (iii) do course work (iv) do research and (v) have a life ALL in the same month and surprise, surprise, it didn't work out. The obvious thing to take a break on was this blog (who's kidding I would have much preferred skipping out on the class I'm in because it's 10 types of pointless). 

However, on November 30th I officially 'won' NaNoWriMo clocking in at barely over 50,000 words in my novel! I'm refusing to even look at my novel during the month of December (ideally revisions will start in January...) which means, in theory, I finally have time to get back to this little hobby of mine.

I mean if I kept up my NaNo pace and wrote 1,667 words a day devoted solely to the blog holy cow would I be able to get so many posts out! But considering how this is my month of rest (from writing) that crazy pace won't happen.

Anyway I just wanted to apologize for the long and sudden absence on my blog and to assure you that I'm back and excited to write about some cool books I've been reading.  :)


  • Top Ten Tuesday: Book Destinations 
  • Review: Why The Vigil by Angela Slatter left me feeling disappointed 

That's all from me; I look forward to getting back into the blogosphere and catching up on everyone's blogs!

No comments