Dear Sunday: Gospel Choir

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

Last week was:

  • concert week for my gospel choir
    • the concert itself was such a blast! Coming from a more traditional religious background, it is always refreshing to sing with a choir that has so much spirit 
  • first week of classes
    • OH and guess who is enrolled in a graduate level biochemistry class WITH no academic background in biochemistry? OH RIGHT. ME. This is the largest reason why I might become more absent here this semester-- I am scrambling to get caught up on biochemistry. 
  • the coldest week I have ever lived through
    • seriously. the wind chill was literally -20 F. -20!! Thank goodness that cold spell has passed us. The high for today is 60 F....ah, isn't weather interesting? 
I would like to apologize for the complete lack of the review post I promised last week. My hope is that since my choir commitment is over for the semester it will be easier to juggle my research, my biochem class, and this blog without having to drop the ball on the blog as much. 

Only time will tell! 
(or not. who knows! the universe is a vast and chaotic place)
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Books I liked but can't remember much about
    • ((isn't this the best prompt ever?? I have like a 100 of those...))
  • Mini Reviews-- books I've recently finished but didn't feel strongly enough about to write an entire blog post 
That's it for me! What about you? How is your spring shaping up for those of you lucky enough to not be enslaved to the academic calendar? ((oonnee day I'll be like you!))

No comments