Dear Sunday: the most exciting eARC ever

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.This week I'm also doing a brief Stacking the Shelves and have also linked up with  tyngas reviews 

Last week was: worrying about ice and snow, taking my first graduate level biochem exam, acing my first graduate level biochem exam, work, more work, and spontaneously getting back into watching Star Trek Discovery! I have so many opinions about that show I'm planning on writing a spoiler-free discussion post in the near future, so stay tuned for that.

The photo on the left is my first foray into grinding my own flour-- I know, it sounds super crazy and hippie but it's actually really easy! Maybe I'll include bread making as one of my how-to-hobby series which I swear will actually start sometime relatively soon. Maybe.


33019790I have two very exciting additions to my electronic bookshelf this week! First I received literally the most exciting eARC I probably ever will get. You see, years ago I got into the Lady Darby mystery series-- so much so that I actually bought one of the books when it was released (I never buy books until they are at the Dollar Tree...). Flash forward to a couple days ago when I learned that the latest book in the series is actually on Netgalley! And I got approved! I'm so excited to read it :)
23513349
Annnnd my next addition to my shelf is Milk and Honey. I've mentioned wanting to read it on my blog before, but I hadn't gotten around to checking it out at my library. Well, I was navigating to my Amazon Prime photo account when I stumbled upon Prime books-- books that are free with a Prime account, and this is one of them!! So if you, like me, got sucked into a Prime account, be sure to check their book section.




  • Like for real these will happen
    • I'm doing that whole scheduling-posts-thing instead of a we'll-see-what-happens mentality
      • yay!
  • Top Ten Tuesday: My favorite bookish relationships 
  • Discussion: Are shorter reviews 'better'? 
    • please check back this Thursday for this post! I'd love to hear some feedback 

Okay, that's it for me! I hope you are having a great ice-free week (is it summer yet?); see you this Tuesday for a mandatory cheesy Valentine's themed post :)

No comments