TTT: 5 novels with beautiful relationships

This post brought to you by the Top Ten Tuesday series over at its new location at That Artsy Reader Girl

It's mid February which means it is time for the obligatory romance-y post so this week I'm bringing you five of my favorite romance novels! 

1096472854 Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: Years ago I decided I wanted to read a romance book--but a good one. So I googled 'best romance novel' and Outlander popped up and man was I not disappointed.

876361Into The Wilderness by Sara Donati: This is a beautiful atmospheric novel set in the wilderness of New York in the late 1700s and I just adored it and the two main characters (who of course fall in love because have you read the title of this post).

The Stars for a Light by the Morris people: I have mixed feelings about this series. Yes the plots can be cliche, yes it is a little predictable, yes they refused to even look at a map when they wrote the one that took place in Arkansas. However there is something to be said about watching a romance evolve between two people over like fifteen books. It isn't drawn out (miraculously) and I just love getting that long-term view of characters.
15743440
13642704

The Best of All Possible Worlds by Karen Lord: Was this a bit derivative? Yes. Was it a bit predictable? Sure. Did I adore almost every minute of the relationship between the two characters? YES.

The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Clarke: This is a beautiful, heartbreaking novel featuring a beautiful, heartbreaking relationship.

That's it for me! What about you? What are you favorite bookish relationships??

No comments