Dear Sunday: Welcome February!

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

I write this as I take a break from studying at my local library. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my library? It has been far too long since I've been here; it's actually been far too long since I last read a real life paper book. And owing to convenience and lack of time it might be awhile longer before I can get back to the smell and feel of a book ((or maybe I'll make this break even longer by wandering around the library and grabbing a title!)) . Last week was: checking out a Christian grad student group on campus for the first time ((really interesting! how have I not heard of them in the past three years I've been here?)) long hours at work, and cat yoga-- and no that doesn't mean I held a cat while also doing yoga as my friend imagined. A local animal shelter does cat yoga once a month where cats who need adoption wander around the room where someone is leading a yoga class and it was AWESOME. 


  • Top Ten Tuesday 
    • okay to be honest I might skip this week's TTT because the prompt (books that have been on your TBR list) is basically the same as what I talked about last week.....
  • Maybe another post! Hopefully another post! I have a couple of drafts started we'll see how busy this week gets....

Okay that's it for me-- back to studying for my exam Monday! Thanks for stopping by :) 

No comments