Dear Sunday: The Wedding Shoot

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series. 

Okay y'all. This is going to be short. I'm still exhausted from yesterday. One of my friends got married and somehow I managed to be the official wedding photographer. OH and the church she got married at just so happened to be the church I'm the official custodian at. SO all this meant that I worked at 13 hour day yesterday between the two jobs. 

Future me will have to sort through the nearly 1500 photos (photos of everyone getting ready, the dresses, the venue, the wedding party, the ceremony, the family, the wedding party again-- in a different location-- and the reception) but present me most certainly will not. Well, except to find that photo on the left ;) 

At least now I can strike 'wedding photographer' off my list of potential backup careers. Photoshoots I can do any day-- weddings? No thank you! Wayyyy too much stress and work. But, at least I think the photos turned out and my friend will be happy.




whew!
  • Top Ten Tuesday of some sort
  • Review: The Oyster Catcher


And that's it! I'm off for some much needed rest and relaxation. :) how was your week? 

No comments