Top Ten Tuesday: Books I liked but can't remember

This post brought to you by the Top Ten Tuesday series over at its new location at That Artsy Reader Girl

Hello and welcome to possibly the FIRST top ten tuesday where I might actually have ten books?

Eh, probably not. But still this prompt is awesome! There are so many books that I look back on fondly but if you asked me for any basic details-- plot, character names-- I might stare at you blankly.

((PS it hurts my soul to put this put up without any pretty pictures or graphics but y'all this semester is kicking my butt and I'm lucky to have this up at all SO without further ado))


Catch-22 : Ah, a book that I love to reference. A book I am glad that I read. And a book that I hated every second of reading it.
18619684
The Time Traveler's Wife: I remember bawling at the end. And that's about it.

518848The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: I read this. I'm pretty sure of it. But all I remember are snatches of the movie version-- and even that memory is hazy! For example I was shocked to find out Rory from Gilmore Girls was in it!

Sabriel : I remember brief scenes and I remember adoring it. It wasn't until a couple years ago when a friend learned that I read the book, and started talking about it, that I realized I remembered so little of it!

The Awakening : I saw this book on some must-read list somewhere and early 1900s feminism sounded interesting. I have no clue what actually happened though.


Whew! Okay so that's not actually ten books but since I don't believe I've ever had ten books on a TTT post maybe I have a rebel reputation to uphold or something?

What about you? Have you read any of these? Do you remember what actually happened? 

No comments