Dear Sunday: Back to normal (ish)

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

This Christmas break was wonderful and busy and relaxing but I'm almost looking forward to getting back into a more normal routine when I head back to school this week.

However before things go back to normal I was able to steal down a couple hours south and meet up with a couple of close college friends I hadn't seen in years! One of them (Lee) actually has a blog-- I would like to claim credit in convincing her of how amazing blogging is but it was something she did on her own. It was a blast being able to see my friends-- we didn't take any photos but I did snap this one of our dinner at a local dumpling place so there is that. 

Visiting them is why this post is going up a bit late-- totally worth it ;)
 
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Books I meant to read in 2017...
  • Review: The Witches of New York by Ami McKay
That's it for me! I need to pack and plan and come to terms that my sleeping in is going to very quickly come to an end D:  

No comments