Dear Sunday: Unexpected Warmth

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.


This past week was:

  • brownies, birthdays, and bowling with my church group
  • a day so preposterously warm I pulled my rusty bike out, dusted it off, and took off down the trails. The trail was muddy and my tires were underinflated which meant it was a far more intense workout than I was expecting but it was a beautiful surprise considering that it is still January. 
  • I finished my first non-fiction book of the year! If you recall, I'm doing a nonfiction reading challenge with the goal of one nonfiction book a month (I'm barely squeaking by this month!). Look out for a review of Julia Child's My Life in France coming soon to a blog near you! (this blog. it's coming soon to this blog)


  • Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Can’t Believe I Read
    • (I haven't decided how I'm going to interpret this yet...)
  • Review: My Life in France by Julia Child
That's it for me! I have a busy week ahead of me-- mostly due to fun social stuff, but I also have my first biochem exam looming closer and closer so there is that. Hopefully I'll have time in between frantic studying to both blog and visit everyone else's blog!

No comments