Dear Sunday: Winter's Chill

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

It's been cold here. As in negative wind chills while walking to work, cold. We've had blustering threats of ice, a smattering of actual ice, and now, as I type this post, a surprise little snow shower-- the only acceptable form of winter weather if you're asking me. 

Last week was good, a little hectic getting back to a more normal working routine. Also I did a lot of baking using vegetables and that was surprising ((chocolate zucchini cake is a win, apple chips in the oven is a total win providing you cook them long enough)). 

This week classes officially start and it's concert week for the local choir I sing in which means 2-hour rehearsals just about every night this week. yay? After this concert I'll be taking a choir-break for this semester and I am excited to have more free time. Maybe some of that free time could be devoted to reading/commenting on everyone's blog? I always feel like I need to do that more. 
 
  • ....providing this week doesn't bury me under an avalanche of work and commitments
  • Top Ten Tuesday: 2018 Book Goals
  • 4 Mini Reviews
    • in which I try out a new format of reviewing where I post some brief opinions about some books I finished recently
That's it! I'm off to stare out the window like a kid watching the snow flurries. I hope you have a great week! And I hope the only winter weather you see is some harmless snowflakes. 

No comments