Dear Sunday: Last Biochem Exam

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

this sunset was gorgeous in person and it almost translates well to a photo!
Last week was crazy busy, but all with good fun social things so I can't complain too much. I went to my first Catholic fish fry on Friday and it was so nice to eat fried catfish-- it has been far too long and it was delicious. 

This Wednesday marks my last biochem exam! It was a shorter class and I can not wait to get this last exam behind me. 

Unfortunately studying for this exam is going to take up all my free time this week...so posts will be hard to come by. Maybe I should use this chance to visit other bloggers? I think I say this every week, but it's still something I want to do more of. 



  • whooo knowss? I'm hoping to have a book review up on Thursday but that's probably as good as it's going to get this week. My class will be over by the end of this week (for better or worse) and so I will have more time to devote to my blog!
That's it for me! I hope you are having a wonderful stress-free week! (ahh...one can dream right?)

No comments