Dear Sunday: Surprise Snow

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

I woke up (early, thank you time change) to the sight of falling snow! Which, while it isn't the worst thing to wake up to, I was rather hoping that it was Spring and thus no more scraping cars and worrying about black ice.

Hopefully this is the last time! 

Last week was a blur of activity-- thus the lack of my promised wrap up post D: The week was full of bible studies, church, domino playing, church talent show, and pie baking! This weekend has also been busy so hopefully I'll find the time today to write this week's post because heaven knows I won't have time mid-week to do that. 
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Books that surprised me 
  • January - February wrap up
    • i promiiiseeeee


That's it for me! I'm off to stare out the window and will the snow to stop. Wish me luck ;) 

No comments