Dear Sunday: Feeling like spring

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.This week I'm also doing a brief Stacking the Shelves and have also linked up with  tyngas reviews 


Last week was: my biochem exam, a sudden lack of work to due after the exam left me sitting at my desk bewildered. Isn't it always like that? You have so much work you're almost buried under it and then BAM just like that it all ends and you are suddenly wishing you had stuff to do? 

Anyway! Also last week: my friend and went to see Black Panther-- the first time in a long time that I went to an actual movie theater. It was an enjoyable experience even if there were plot holes big enough for cities to fall through. It was fun and I loved the characters. 

These past few days it has been in the high 60s and sunny and I CAN NOT WAIT for spring/summer to finally arrive. 

PS I bought this orchid a year ago or so and it finally bloomed last week! I'm so proud. 
2484832819The stars aligned: I was looking for my next nonfiction read AND my friend was telling me about this memoir that she absolutely loved (A Circle of Quiet) so I thought I would give it a go! I'm thinking about rereading (I KNOW) A Wrinkle In Time (same author) in order to maybe watch the movie when it comes out. It would be interesting to go back and read the book I read as a child since I would be coming in with such a wildly different perspective.

I also finally picked up Austenland! It might be cheesy, it might be cute, I might want to throw it across the room-- we shall see.




  • Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite book quotes
    • such a good prompt! I'm excited to share some of my favorites 
  • January-February bookish wrap 



That's it for me! I hope you have a great week :)


No comments