Dear Sunday: Spring Break!

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

I'mmmm back! I survived my exam and was rewarded by the start of spring break. Even though I still have to work a couple of days this week, I am taking off towards the end of the week to go home and I'm pretty stoked about that. 

I apologize for the week of radio silence-- this more laid back week coming up will definitely afford me the opportunity to write some blog posts and visit some blogs :) 

The photo on the left is from yesterday when a friend and I went ice skating in a nearby town! During college I went ice skating once/twice a year; my friends and I were horrible at it but also loved every minute. It's been a while since I last went ice skating and I forgot how hard it was! I definitely looked like a newborn giraffe that had been thrown on ice. 


  • umm...well..about that....



  • Top Ten Tuesday: 5 Books Not Set in America
  • Review: Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen 


That's it for me! I hope you are having a great week :) 

No comments