TTT: 5 Favorite Book Quotes

This post brought to you by the Top Ten Tuesday series over at its new location at That Artsy Reader Girl

I'm a sucker for a quotable book because I love lyrical prose. Thus, without further ado, here are some of my favorite quotable books!

1158967

“She sometimes thought she was going crazy. Her first thought when she woke up was always how to get him out of her thoughts. And she would keep watch, hoping to see him next door, while plotting ways to never have to see him again. ” 





20958632
“Once, there was a girl who vowed she would save everyone in the world, but forgot herself.” 



“Well fine, then. I could send you out to win my favor. Possibly on a quest involving bringing a large mug of coffee and a doughnut. Or the wholesale slaughter of all my enemies. I haven't decided which.” 





33600


"I smoked in those days because, like everyone else in the world who smokes, I wanted to die at least as much as I wanted to live."








17131859

“What was a shadow, after all, but a shape in the moving world reduced to a projection of possibilities?” 

17675462


“My words are unerring tools of destruction, and I’ve come unequipped with the ability to disarm them.”









What about you? What are you favorite quotable books? 

No comments