Dear Sunday: Spring Showers

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.


At least I'm going to call what's happening outside spring showers because...well, at least this time it isn't snow, even if the temperatures aren't as warm as I want. Most of the trees are still too scared to put out any leaves-- but that will change soon! 

This past week was busy-- thus my complete lack of the promised review post! That will happen this week, which looks to be just as busy (if not busier). Luckily the busyness is all fun social things, but still busy nonetheless

The photo on the left is a good summary of my work week-- I'm still waiting on some chemicals to arrive so I've been messing around with circuit boards, learning some intro electrical engineering. Haven't been shocked (yet)! 


  • something
    • maybe
    • okay so this week's TTT prompt seems too hard! Words used often in book titles? No matter the genre, nothing is really coming to mind...so I might skip this one 
  • Jane Austen themed mini reviews
    • not that the reviews are Jane Austen themed
      • thought that would be AWESOME
    • the books are Austen-themed
      • sorry 

Well that's it for me! I'm off to write this week's posts so that hopefully maybe they might actually go up on time? Who knows! Only time will tell!

Have a great week :) 

No comments