March Wrap-up

I'm linking up with The Book Date and Feed Your Fiction Addiction for this monthly review! 


Hello and welcome to my March monthly wrap-up! This one will be short and sweet, seeing how I didn't get too much reading done this past month.  

Favorite March memory : This happened at the very end of March but I'm still counting it. I was able to go home for Easter (first time since starting grad school) and the weather was unbelievable and spring-y and I came back to snow. I'm still waiting for spring to hit here! 

March was not my best reading month-- I managed to get through two books and one audiobook. This year has been busier than last year but hey, I'm averaging three books a month and that's not too bad. 





Total Books Read: 3 
1 Cozy Mystery 
1 Historical fiction
1 General fiction 

248483     26177728          13055971

Click on the covers to go to Goodreads! 

I hate admit-- none of the books I read in March really wowed me. Austenland (review to come!) was fun, for sure, As Death Draws Near is part of a long running series I like, and Pies and Prejudice was pretty bad (review to come!). 

It feels like it has been some time since a book really made me fall in love with it. 

Let me know, did you read an amazing book this last month? If so what was it?? 


No comments