Dear Sunday: Still Snowing

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.



Okay to be perfectly honest the photo on the left was from the snow we got last sunday BUT it technically also snowed today (and luckily didn't stick) so I feel like it's pretty representative.

This past week was busy; on Friday my church had a game night where I learned a new card game (crazy cards? like literally that is the name) that is some sort of cross between bridge and hearts and after I got the hang of it, it was a lot of fun. 

This coming week should be decently laid-back, which will be lovely. Trees and bushes are finally daring to put out a little green so it is looking a little less like the dead of winter. 

Onto to the blog posts! 








  • 5 sequels I can't believe I haven't read yet
    • so this week's TTT is a make-up-your-own-prompt and I'm SO EXCITED because I was going to write this post anyway 
  • Jane Austen themed books || 2 mini-reviews
    • one is VERY Austen themed and the other just blatantly makes use of one of her titles. stay tuned! 

That's it for me! This post is up a little late because I got hooked finishing a book I mentioned last week, Sleeping Giants. Oh well, better late than never, right?

No comments