Dear Sunday: Still Winter

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.This week I'm also doing a brief Stacking the Shelves and have also linked up with  tyngas reviews 


As with most of the US (except for stupid Florida*), my little corner has been experiencing an extended winter. But oh well! One day it will be spring, or so I hope. 

This past week has been busy, but productive at work. In non-work news, I started editing my NaNo '16 novel and y'all editing is the. worst. For the first time (like ever) I have to focus on quality over quantity. And since my NaNo novel is, well, a NaNo novel and thus a haphazard dash towards the finish line, editing really means rewriting it, using the old novel as the template. 

It's coming, but it's coming along slowly. My friend and I went to a coffee shop a couple days ago and slowly chipped away on our respective writing projects so that was nice!

*my friend lives in Florida and she talks about how stupidly nice and not below-freezing the weather is. 

25733990I've had this book-- Sleeping Giants-- on my TBR list for ages, so I'm excited that my library hold finally came in!

19070282Shortly after Christmas my dad got into baking bread-- and I stumbled upon this book somehow, somewhere on the internet and bought it for him. Well he loved it so much I grabbed it last time I was home and y'all this. book. is. amazing! It is hilarious and informative.




  • How to Hobby || Embroidery 
    • so once again I'm not feeling this week's Top Ten Tuesday prompt-- books you would not reread. I've talked in the past about how I don't' reread anything...so I figured that post would be a little boring
    • so instead I'm finally starting my how to hobby series! This week I'll talk all about my newest love, hand embroidery :) 
  • March Monthly Wrap-up

That's it for me! 

No comments