Dear Sunday: Happy Easter!

Dear Sunday is my weekly post participating in the Caffeinated Book Reviewer series.

He is risen, he is risen today, hallelujah! 

Happy Easter y'all! This year the stars aligned and Easter fell at the end of my spring break (ha ha, it's a lunar joke get it? cause easter is based off of the lunar calendar...nevermind). This meant that for the first time since starting grad school I had time to go home for Easter! (well it does require me to skip my class tomorrow....#worthit) This spring break has been lovely due in part to the fact that Arkansas (where my family lives) actually is in the middle of a real, verified Spring season while Missouri (where I live)...is not.

I'm trying to make the most out of the vacation, relaxing, reading, and trying to catch up on blog post writing and blog hopping! (*tries to think of a hopping related Easter pun*) Also I've somewhat/kind-of/partially decided to do the April version of NaNoWriMo called Camp NaNo. The rules are far more relaxed than traditional NaNo, and you set your own goal. For me, my goal during the month of April is to do a good amount of editing on a NaNo novel I wrote a couple years ago. I've never actually edited a novel I wrote...so we shall see how that goes!



  • Camp NaNo: who, what, when, where, why of my novel!
    • *pssstttt* I'm just not feeling this week's TTT prompt-- characters you liked from books you didn't. When I don't like a book it's often because I hate the characters so my list would be very short and very nonexistent. 
    • so I think I'll write a post about my novel (it's my 2016 NaNo novel) and editing goals 
  • Review: Kitchen Counter Cooking School
    • with a recipe test! 
    • look at me
    • doing the cooking 
That's it for me! I hope you are having a lovely weekend with family :) 

No comments